Monday, April 4, 2016

Caroline: Rotting

"As my bones...they rust"


Fun Fact:
CAROLINE LOVES DINOSAURS

Hello, everyone! 

Today we're looking at ten of the weirdest dinosaurs...


#10
Concavenator
I'm not even going to say anything. I'm just going to show you what I thought of:


#9
Tsintaosaurus 
I don't know. I just feel like it's trying to phone home or something. 

#8
Linhenykus
So...

#7
Incisivosaurus
He's just waiting for you to laugh at the terrible pun he just made. 

#6
Tanystropheus
All I see is a snake with a turtle body thrown in there. 
And because I know you want to see what that looks like:
You're welcome!

#5
Suzhousaurus
Can I just point out that this Suzhousaurus looks really mad? 
This one appears to be some strange worm, anteater, penguin hybrid. 
Plus this one rocks a facial expression like someone just asked him to raise his arms above his head. 

#4
Longisquama
Because my editing skills are just THAT good...
#3
Ouranosaurus
I DON'T KNOW.
Just imagine this guy running up behind you yelling 
"I JUST WANT A HUG"

#2
Therizinosaur

One second...

He just screamed "Edward Scissorhands" to me.

#1
Lambeosaurus

Johnny Bravo, anyone?

So there you have it!
Ten weird looking dinosaurs!

What is Caroline's favorite dinosaur?
THE VELOCIRAPTOR


Now get ready for the velociRAPTURE







Your fellow dinosaur enthusiast,

No comments:

Post a Comment